• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
s̸̬̝͙͌̿̓͛̍̽ṳ̸̧̟̥̯̗̈͗͋b̴̨̙̬̙͈̳̜̿m̷͔̳̱̳̞̩̦̰̀͌͑̀̈́́̕̚͠į̶̬̭̺̦̫̺̿̌t̴͓̬̰̮̲̘̬̼̼̉̂̒̌̔͝͝ ̶̛̲̹̰͙͉͖̼͕̩̊͌̒̓͒͒͆̍̂t̴̝̩̜̝̜͔̣̤̓͒͐̊̉̎̿́̿͝ơ̵̡̛̗͓͚̗͍̺̖̍̓̅̓̆̂̅͜͜ ̸̡̡̪̠̹̇̈́t̵̹̥̝̰͆͂̆̇̋͠ḧ̷̬͈̹̣̖̣͈̯́̉̒̀ë̴̡̛̥̖̱͍́͊̎̓̉͜ ̵̬̫̖̲͈͖͔̮̇̈́̀̏̆̿̄͑t̸̡̛̃̈́̓̄̐̏̍̚͘ẖ̷̲̿͌̿̏̽̽ṙ̵͎̬͍ẹ̵̳̖̦̐̀̂̌͆̅̚͘e̴̢̪̟̫͛̓̈́̇́̏̾͌͜ ̸̮̪̤̞̋́͒̌̂̈́̔̂ā̸̪͎̻̺͓̩̄̐̾ṉ̴̠̅̔̑̎̅̓͘g̵̨͊̃́̍̃̋̈́̌́l̵̘̄͛̓̍̋͝e̶̻̫͓̱̦͋͂̂̎̀͝
Friendly reminder that Zalgo text is forbidden on the forums. :deku:

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
is it fr?
[QUOTE/]Additionally, excessive use of text manipulation such as text capitalization, bold, italics, size, underline and color both in forum posts and the shoutbox are considered as spam and should be kept to a minimum. Zalgo text (or similar) is not to be used anywhere on the website.
not to be the text police or anything, but yeah

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Man you're really raising my curiosity
The only way I can think to describe it is like a "decorational image", it made sense to show in the context. they also show wolf Link in human form a couple times at the beginning for the sake of expression (like this), which I think is pretty cool (but they did stop once Link adjusted to wolf form).
IMG_20210903_122040_2.jpg
He saw his reflection for the first time.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The only way I can think to describe it is like a "decorational image", it made sense to show in the context. they also show wolf Link in human form a couple times at the beginning for the sake of expression (like this), which I think is pretty cool (but they did stop once Link adjusted to wolf form).
View attachment 49978
He saw his reflection for the first time.
Ah, makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom