• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
When I first played his name was ZELD (it was a 90's Nick reference) but looking back it just looks like I spelt Zelda wrong lmao

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My brother would always name Link Phil even tho that's not his real name so that's what I call him on this site. He's never finished a Zelda game, he got stuck in the Kakariko tears of light, in the dungeon with Medli and I can't remember where in OoT. He's not the Zelda type.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Sometimes, I just turn off the console, do something else, and then for some reason, I just now have the answer. I got stuck on Arbiters Grounds. I couldn’t figure out how to get past that part with the chandelier, so I turned off the console, and then I was like “But what I got on it?” So I did that, and then problem solved lol. Same thing with hookshoting those candles in Hyrule Castle.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
The part where you go onto the roof of the bomb shop, he couldn't figure it out.
That's so sad.
My 9 year old sister just got to the forest temple, I really doubt she'll be able to even do anything and ion like helping her the whole time cus then I gotta remember all over again lol.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I do have an 11 year old brother, and he's a bit more cut out for this gaming thing. Pokemon is his main thing, but he and I shared a WW slot, I stepped in to help him with it, and he's doing really good at MC. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up here someday.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
City in the Sky was the biggest offender. I forgot about that large switch in the center room that makes it able to move the pillars.
Same, I backtracked the heck out of that place. I used the ZD guides really hard for my first playthrough of all the Zelda games except BotW, but I hope to not whenever I replay any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom