• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I have a dilemma. For my 12th grade year, I can either go to a super hard core classical education school an hour and a half away or I can stay home schooled BUT, I have to get a job because I dont have many classes left to take. If I cant find a job before August 1st, then I go to the far away school. I dont want to go their so, I gotta find a job, BUT, it would ave to pay under the table because 17-year-olds cant work during school hours. Anyway, I thought I would open up this to you guys....for some reason....

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
I have a dilemma. For my 12th grade year, I can either go to a super hard core classical education school an hour and a half away or I can stay home schooled BUT, I have to get a job because I dont have many classes left to take. If I cant find a job before August 1st, then I go to the far away school. I dont want to go their so, I gotta find a job, BUT, it would ave to pay under the table because 17-year-olds cant work during school hours. Anyway, I thought I would open up this to you guys....for some reason....
I didn't know that was a rule in Florida, wow... They didn't give you a lot of notice. TBH I think this school would be really good for you, you could get out and see the world and be around people a bit, make friends, have people to talk to... Having a job doesn't sound like it's going to work out.

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
View attachment 76643

Do I really want to see this pic? :oops:
Resist.. do not give in!

78hn2vt8l6y21.gif

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I didn't know that was a rule in Florida, wow... They didn't give you a lot of notice. TBH I think this school would be really good for you, you could get out and see the world and be around people a bit, make friends, have people to talk to... Having a job doesn't sound like it's going to work out.
If I was going into 9th grade, I would be down. The fact that I have slaved away the past 3 years for school to make my last year a heck of a lot easier is a driving factor for me not to go. I just dont want to make my last year my hardest. Besides, we would only go to that school 2 days out of the week. I really just dont want to go.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Oh, that makes a lot of sense. 2 days a week sounds almost manageable, but if you don't wanna, you don't wanna. How easily do you think you could find a job? I could employ you remotely...

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Oh, that makes a lot of sense. 2 days a week sounds almost manageable, but if you don't wanna, you don't wanna. How easily do you think you could find a job? I could employ you remotely...
I am already working things out with a family from my church. I doubt my parents would let you employ me. That is a definite.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Sounds like a pretty sweet gig, I bet you're gonna be good at it. Really happy how its working out for ya, did you find this out last night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom