• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Edgy funeral home advertising my beloved
_wdN9O39DK9ZsraQjXu8uU9AVCl94-LyFLI3ci_snbw.jpg

The one and only.
View attachment 76501
i need to not become a twitter addict but LMAO
Yeah you'll feel better if you don't, I would rather just delete it and walk away but I'm "mainly" on there because it's just the best place to keep up with NASCAR stuff but it's hella easy to get sucked in.

Also, I saw that post and cringed because that's exactly the type of thing my friend says lol.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
i logged into my burner acc to saltmine after the debate but i guess i'm just too tired and lazy for my actual hobbies so i got stuck on it. i just deleted my cookies so i wont be able to get back into it lol

The one and only.
i logged into my burner acc to saltmine after the debate but i guess i'm just too tired and lazy for my actual hobbies so i got stuck on it. i just deleted my cookies so i wont be able to get back into it lol
Mood, what a full time job does to someone. Could always get back on that TotK grind, or maybe Plinko's convinced you to hate it now.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
I will say the fusing system and learning how make stuff feels a little intimidating to me in Totk. I am use to chests with new items and you use the item in a clear tutorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom