• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Do any of you guys have a deep fascination with a really specific thing. I dont know, I have been deeply interested about the Vietnam War. Maybe I will go on a history rant soon.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Do any of you guys have a deep fascination with a really specific thing. I dont know, I have been deeply interested about the Vietnam War. Maybe I will go on a history rant soon.
That's what special interests are, mate.

One of the biggest reasons I started that series on black holes was my special interest in astronomy and astrophysics.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
That's what special interests are, mate.

One of the biggest reasons I started that series on black holes was my special interest in astronomy and astrophysics.
Yeah but I mean like I am really really really really really really interested into it. It is the wierdest thing.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Yeah but I mean like I am really really really really really really interested into it. It is the wierdest thing.
I call it special interests, I really mean perseverative.

Perseverative, of course, referring to perseveration, referring to an unusual or atypical intensity of focus on a particular subject or occupation.

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
I read psychology books for fun. The Vietnam War is actually a story. Mine is weirder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom