• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
To see how it works.
They lied about tours lmao, I drove an hour to be there at 8 like the woman on Sunday said to, but the people running the plant when I got there said they never did any and acted like I was a member of avalanche. After they made me leave I parked in the grass near the highway to take some pics (this was at least half a mile away) and eventually this white pickup came behind me but wouldn't pull forward to the highway entrance, till I backed up and drove onto it, then they just sat there as far as I could see em so presumably they just turned back around after I left. Super weird people.
Yeah, prolly dont want to stay around there any longer.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
GMRy_GqWwAAT9nR

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Well, we got districts for Track & Field tomorrow. They got the two milers running at about 3 PM. It is gonna super hot. We are going to Booker High School in Sarasota. It is not far from the Booker Elementary School where President George W. Bush was visiting when 9/11 happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom