• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Here's a random question for you guys that I've been asking people (typically with the same response, interestingly enough)

If you were cursed so that for the next week you could only speak the truth, and you must answer any question you are asked, do you think you'd go about your week and hope nothing bad happens or hide out in your room until it's over?
EZ, go about my week, because think about it: If I have to tell the truth that would omit my sharing of personal opinion, so I'd be unlikely to get in trouble anyway, BUT the main slice would be this: If I were FORCED to tell the truth, I would technically have access to all knowledge, and be able to answer every question anyone has ever asked since the dawn of time, making me the smartest person alive for a week. Thousands would come just to hear my words, I could basically start my own religion but I would probably just use it to shill God instead
Wheehee Definitely was not looking up "Malink oot" on Bing five seconds ago!
You sound like me from 5 years ago (not with malink though).

Or like, 3 years ago even. Perhaps even 2. And on a bad day, maybe even 1. Not sure where I'm going with this

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
EZ, go about my week, because think about it: If I have to tell the truth that would omit my sharing of personal opinion, so I'd be unlikely to get in trouble anyway, BUT the main slice would be this: If I were FORCED to tell the truth, I would technically have access to all knowledge, and be able to answer every question anyone has ever asked since the dawn of time, making me the smartest person alive for a week. Thousands would come just to hear my words, I could basically start my own religion but I would probably just use it to shill God instead
1712849300463.gif

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Mostly drawing and then uploading. Animation's hard though. I only usually make shorts.
animation does suck, i wish i could do more of it but its just so time consuming and i get depressed drawing the same thing 12000 times on a tablet with my finger lmao

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
My issue isn't the drawing, it's the voice acting. I can never get enough of a cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom