• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
i need to fight a gleeok, every time im near one i dont have the right equipment

i also need to start playing the game again, but ive been busy/tired these past days.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
34a4cc486379d89905c24fe2621dc84d.jpg

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
i need to fight a gleeok, every time im near one i dont have the right equipment

i also need to start playing the game again, but ive been busy/tired these past days.
I've been kinda burning out on it myself, but I want to try to reach 100 hours, and then if I'm happy with how much I've found, I'll go for the final boss.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Midna in that art looks like she’s melting
shes coming out of the assist trophy
I've been kinda burning out on it myself, but I want to try to reach 100 hours, and then if I'm happy with how much I've found, I'll go for the final boss.
i still only have 2 dungeons "because i dont want to get burnt out", got burnt out anyway, but this does mean i get to have tons more game to play when i do get back to it, heck i still got 3 parts of the map to unlock.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
i still only have 2 dungeons "because i dont want to get burnt out", got burnt out anyway, but this does mean i get to have tons more game to play when i do get back to it, heck i still got 3 parts of the map to unlock.
Good grief, you're being thorough. I don't want to spoil too much but there is a little bit of main quest to do between finishing the 4 reigons and going to the final boss.
Rito and Gerudo.
Bad news, you did the best two first.
The Zora one was my least favorite so far cause the dungeon was so lame and overly short. It didn’t even feel like a dungeon

Gerudo had the best dungeon for me, Rito had the best companion and boss
Goron companion and leadup quest is meh but the dungeon is amazing.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Good grief, you're being thorough. I don't want to spoil too much but there is a little bit of main quest to do between finishing the 4 reigons and going to the final boss.
I know a bit about it, my coworker did that. And I think i encountered a small part of it in the deppts as well. I have almost as many lightroots as shrines at this point, I went thru a phase of grinding down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom