• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Still wondering and thinking after completing it if the Wind Temple with Tulin was a WW reference, with the dungeon being a giant boat, Colgera and Molgera looking similar and having similar names, the dragon Roost island leitmotif in the boss theme and temple theme, makes me wonder if it all was some big WW reference

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
FzQQcAzWIAger-I

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Still wondering and thinking after completing it if the Wind Temple with Tulin was a WW reference, with the dungeon being a giant boat, Colgera and Molgera looking similar and having similar names, the dragon Roost island leitmotif in the boss theme and temple theme, makes me wonder if it all was some big WW reference
They’re Rito.

Their entire existence is a WW reference.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Sure, but the fact that the two bosses have very similar names and are both giant flying creatures can’t be just a coincidence

I think there’s also a hint of molgera’s theme in that boss’s theme

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
ZD Champion
welp my friend apparently sat on my phone earlier and since the screen was already damaged it literally cannot function now lol rip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom