• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
I think I'm just gonna give up on Pokemon White. To really have a good time with Pokemon games, you need to have frequent and lengthy sessions and that's just not my gaming style these days. That's the main one, might be the only one actually. Just feels like a big deal.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
If youre not enjoying it, or it doesn't fit your play style then yeah might as well set it aside for now. I used to be a pokemon person but as Ive gotten older the game dynamic just isnt for me, i find it a hard game to get invested in now.

The one and only.
I still plan on taking a crack at YW3, don't worry Goro (:. I think that one being on the 3DS should make it easier for me to pick up, the convivence of the 3DS was a major help in my OoT3D playthrough.

Also, semi-related, I'm really flirting with the idea of another TP playthrough before TotK comes out. If I do, it'll be after this current semester ends in a week or two.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
I want to replay TP sometime, I'm hoping to finish OoT before ToTK, then after those two i'll probably take on SS so I dont know when itll happen though.

The one and only.
I want to replay TP sometime, I'm hoping to finish OoT before ToTK, then after those two i'll probably take on SS so I dont know when itll happen though.
Hey that'll be one I've never played. I don't really have any real interest because I do kinda wanna try the sword swinging thingy but idk if that alone is worth a 30 hour game. (idk how long it is)

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Hey that'll be one I've never played. I don't really have any real interest because I do kinda wanna try the sword swinging thingy but idk if that alone is worth a 30 hour game. (idk how long it is)
I already did the thingy on Wii, and since dungeons are 90% of the zelda experience for me ill probably like it. knowing me, my refusal to use guides + general stupidity will make it like an 80 hour game, which is of course fine by me.

The one and only.
Ohh since I caved and have a DS emu on my computer I can play PH now, that could happen. Also I know there's parts you needed the stylus for and idk how the emulator would emulate that but I do have a touchscreen so that could work out well.

The one and only.
I already did the thingy on Wii, and since dungeons are 90% of the zelda experience for me ill probably like it. knowing me, my refusal to use guides + general stupidity will make it like an 80 hour game, which is of course fine by me.
This sounds a lot like me except add in I can be an impatient gamer, partially because I can be inconsistent on picking them up, so I end up caving to guides more than I like to admit.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
bokeh_PNG27.png
bokeh_PNG27.png
bokeh_PNG27.png

bokeh_PNG27.png
R.bd63406d0f60c1db8a6f6ea630db5d28
bokeh_PNG27.png

bokeh_PNG27.png
bokeh_PNG27.png
bokeh_PNG27.png

Users who are viewing this thread