• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
image.png

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Everyhting was just so good, I was grinning the whole time (like, every second, which is something I would never do for a prolonged period of time, it caught me off guard lol) definitely one of my favorite movies and I'm probably gonna end up watching it a third time too. My favorite scene was DK's intro and the fight between them, it was so well choreographed and clever , gonna elaborate more when i finish that very intricate review but yeah!

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
me too!!! I couldn't stop smiling, it was all just so fun and happy and amazing. And then seeing my lil brother's reactions too was just so fun for me. I got him to bring his mario plushies with him, he didn't know where we were going, so seing the realization hit when the movie started was just so awesome and made me so happy when he started smiling and everythingg

that fight was awesome!!! Loved the bit with cat mario lol, and yeah from the get go DK was an awesome character and made me laugh a lot. The only thing is, where the heck is rosalina???? So glad there's supposed to be a sequel though because they need to put her in sometime

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
me too!!! I couldn't stop smiling, it was all just so fun and happy and amazing. And then seeing my lil brother's reactions too was just so fun for me. I got him to bring his mario plushies with him, he didn't know where we were going, so seing the realization hit when the movie started was just so awesome and made me so happy when he started smiling and everythingg
omg thats so cute!! it made me so happy seeing all the kids showing up with mario hats and such, it was adorable. i wore my mario baseball cap too, considered going full overalls but it was too hot lmao. there was a guy who looked around my age who showed up in mario shoes, mario sweatpants and sweatshirt, and hat, i was quite impressed
that fight was awesome!!! Loved the bit with cat mario lol, and yeah from the get go DK was an awesome character and made me laugh a lot. The only thing is, where the heck is rosalina???? So glad there's supposed to be a sequel though because they need to put her in sometime
DK was just so great. I do wonder if they'll feature her in the next one, they did have that nihilist star thing and thats from galaxy right? so it would make sense, esp with a yoshi implied to be in a different dimension (brooklyn) maybe she would come into play? idk I dont know Galaxy all that well haha

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
I mean, I still live at home and stuff, it's mainly just about savings. Thing is, I don't really feel the need to keep car shopping after that one didn't work out, idk why, it just seems like God is saying to stick with my current one? I'll keep saving but not go as hard as I was ig.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
I put a certain amount into savings each check, spend the rest too soon, then scrape by till the next pay period most of the time. if you can cook it helps cus you can buy some cheap ingredients and bring full meals to work that cost about 25 cents each to make

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom