• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

04e054f271.png

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
...are people actually sexually attracted to their ships?

i have never heard this before, what
I was about to go on a tangent about "aeros" which is a reddit group I found that focused on sexual imagery of anthro planes before I realized what you meant lol
To answer your question tho, I mean I would assume so, that's why there's so much sleaze everywhere when you Google a ship. I read once that people usually ship things based on their ideal relationship and use it as a sort of wish fulfillment in that sense, which checks out for me at least cus both of my otps involved characters I was crushing on at some time or another.
Also with the proshipping thing I've only seen it mean stuff like animal x human or minor x adult, so as long as you don't pull a brother bear 2 I can't imagine anyone being mad

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
"If that fails, they're not your friends" lel
This reminds me of a former, rather cruddy friend of mine who was really homophobic irl but shipped some mha deku x the red haired dude or whatever type **** and justified it by saying "in fiction it's OK but i don't like it if it's real"
she also thought I was gay and was really creeped out by it even tho I literally never was, would make gay jokes about other people but when another friend made one about her brother and mine dating (they weren't) she got really aggressive about it. Well the jokes on her cus that brother of hers is dating a dude and trans now and completely cut her family off loloolll

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Not to carry on, but I'm remembering so much more about her, like on my birthday I asked if she wanted to hang out with me and another friend and all she said was "yeah ig" then texted me later saying she was actually having a sleepover right then and she couldn't [at 9am] and then later we ran into her in person with her "friend that was coming over" nowhere in sight lmaoo
I should mention that we were really "close" at the time, as in sat every lunch and rode home together, so damn lol
Last I saw her, I walked by her house a couple years back and she was out front with a friend, we hadn't talked in a while but she literally ran inside her house when she saw me coming and her friend just stood there and stared at me the whole time. Girl had issues fr

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
yeah and it's always the straight girls into that yaoi **** which makes it so much worse
Cept for one gay guy I knew, who constantly posted gay hentai on his Instagram stories partnered with Melanie Martinez music. That mf had the nerve to berate me for being a furry, like dude you oughta worry about yourself first..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom