• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

i can make linebeck gifs

DeSmuME_0.9.11_x64_4JVsG6kvhe.gif

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Quite random but I just remembered the dream I had last night, my parents decided to surprise me by giving me my dog and telling me she wasn't dead anymore, I was very skeptical but like ok.. next day I'm watching my dog and it randomly gets an erection, and I'm like
5042944.jpg
MY dog was a GIRL!!!!! MY PARENTS LIED TO ME!!! NOT MY DOG THIS IS NOT MY DOG RRRREEEEEEEEEE
For the last couple years I have had dreams about my dog every now and then, usually they feel off because I know she's supposed to be dead, and something usually happens to her by the end of the dream, but this time was interesting cus she wasn't even in it, and rather it was just that the impawstor was sus.
& yeah my dreams are really ****in weird like all the time, the other one I can recall from last night was basically just my backyard being filled with spiders, but like, really ****ed up ones idk

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
dw I don't think that's possible
I'll share about em tomorrow cus I gotta make some visual aids, I don't think words will do em justice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom