• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
That's just gonna get worse in the upcoming months lol
Oh for sure, guess I'll just bundle up but idk how it'll work in rain/ice. I've gotten lucky, 700 miles on that bike and it hasn't been raining once, I can probably waterproof it, and just go slower than usual on the ice. My mom's telling me to buy a car but I'd rather see how long I can live without one cus of all the strings attached to em

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
That's fair about the car, do you have your license yet or still just a permit? Just get in a habit of saving, I'm not quite as good at it as I used to be, but I need to get back into the habit because while my car isn't just on its last leg, I want to start thinking about my next so when this one does go belly up, hopefully I've got at least 6 months left with it, I can be ready to get another one.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
yeah I've got a general savings account running with quite a bit (or what I think is quite a bit) in it, probably enough for a cruddy facebook marketing car but I'm not sure what I'll do with it all yet, mainly just keeping it for when I'll need money down the line. But also I'm lazy so I don't even have my permit, it shouldn't even be that hard to get but I keep putting studying off. Even if I don't buy a car i still want to know how to drive one so I should really get on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom