• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
im not even gonna be quiet about how the fact i was demoted as moderator for ordering a pizza for the dude who was creeping on me

he got banned later for stalking so WHOS LAUGHING NOW
Sending a pizza, that's an interesting way of cockblocking someone. I hope you had the pizza guy leave a threatening message on the underside of the box lid
the guy who started the art competition started it just to win the art competition cuz no one entered and he just won every single time and it was gross
lmao that's hilarious, in a pathetic kinda way
lmao i was like trying to see if there was a prompt for 2022 shiptober and this is what i found

8d144a48bd.jpg
these are so cursed lol I think I would die if I even attempted half of these

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I woke up, went to work, worked until lunch, had some lunch, went to my first class, came home, had a little birthday celebration with some faimily for my sister, went to my evening class, it went kinda long, then came home.

There's a big clue in there to the major unusual event from today but I like being cryptic and making people figure out clues so I'll give y'all a couple minutes to do that

i dont think the pizza ever got sent. i actually wasnt the one who sent it but i gave someone his address that he publicly posted on zd to send him a pizza and they made the email like hahanurd@ rekt.com or something so they probably knew it was a prank and didnt deliver it lol

i was too young to be mod but i really beat myself up over the demotion at the time but tbh im glad. being a mod sucks. and i had no way to protect myself from people like that because you cannot enforce rules to protect yourself as a moderator if you're being harassed without them calling it power abuse. pizza wasnt enforcing rules but i was so done with him

and yeah the original art comp host literally read some art tutorial posted by another zder and basically thought he was a master artist and he took 10 minutes to speedpaint link's belt and it looked like a lumpy turd. i hate egotistical artists more than anything but its always funny when their confidence is totally unjustified. he drew some very cursed picture of link covered in sweat on death mountain but the sweat was white and uh.... bad bad bad nope

bandaging wound is the only one from that tes prompt that sounds kinda cute that i would consider stealing for my otp tbh... i doubt i would cuz lazy but character tending after their SO at a low point is great

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
bandaging wound is the only one from that tes prompt that sounds kinda cute that i would consider stealing for my otp tbh... i doubt i would cuz lazy but character tending after their SO at a low point is great
I assume she's tending him? Probably how I'd do it for mine also tbh.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
lmao i was like trying to see if there was a prompt for 2022 shiptober and this is what i found

8d144a48bd.jpg
Yeah I guess some of these would be OK for midlink, the bandage one is good but I guess some of the normy ones like traveling and "flowers" (?) are aight
Sweetroll tho,I don't even wanna know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom