• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

i mean tbh i kind of assumed they could sense your tension cuz that makes sense, but i didnt realize it was breathing that they were picking up on

hopefully photographing them doesnt bother them :( depending on like how im angled and balancing myself for a good handheld shot, it actually is a little tiring with the macro lens cuz its heavier than my other lenses... and that might affect my rate of breathing. i feel like the lens is probably scarier than i am though

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
what happened during lap 4
I was on the pits so it invalidated the lap. This was my 3rd or so run and I'd been struggling to get a sub 1:24 then all the sudden I get a 22.01 and a 21.5 and I had a big grin on my face, I've always liked the Glen in other games I've played and now I'm getting the hang of NR2003 :cool:

TheGreatCthulhu

The Haunter of the Dark
ZD Legend
I was on the pits so it invalidated the lap. This was my 3rd or so run and I'd been struggling to get a sub 1:24 then all the sudden I get a 22.01 and a 21.5 and I had a big grin on my face, I've always liked the Glen in other games I've played and now I'm getting the hang of NR2003 :cool:
"NYOOOMM!!!"

--Chevywolf30, probably.

The one and only.
oh i actually wasnt sure how the game handled or featured pitstops or not

i assumed it was either that or a caution, how do cautions affect times? i-i hope this is not a dumb question
Well actually it was practice, not an actual race, but to answer your question, cautions have longer lap times cuz they're slower, and I guess those show up on the board idk if there's a way to get your lap times from a race. To pit in this game you have to drive all the way down pit road, at pit road speed, get into your box, then pull out onto the track, wheras most games jsut take over for you once you get onto pit road

The one and only.
Yeah ik it records my times in the actual races cuz I have an option that has my crew chief read tell me how fast I ran that last lap, but idk if there's a way to find that after a race is over

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom