• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
You know what’s pretty interesting about Bug Fables is like I think that Leif is my favorite member of Team Snakemouth, then switch to Vi and switch to Kabbu for my favorite

I love all three of them so hard to decide my favorite

You know what’s pretty interesting about Bug Fables is like I think that Leif is my favorite member of Team Snakemouth, then switch to Vi and switch to Kabbu for my favorite

I love all three of them so hard to decide my favorite
my favorite characters changed a lot too... like not even among team snakemouth but in general. reflecting upon it later, finding changes in my attitudes about characters is always interesting. leif was always my favorite of team snakemouth but my reasons for that changed with time. vi and kabbu kind of fluctuate depending on what it is i'm examining.

heck even in games that have been in my life for a long time like rune factory 1, none of my faves now are my faves from when i was a kid

relevant meme drop of how badly this aged (i drew this a month after beating the game)

455930c6b3.png

instead of making kirby's mouth a crescent moon, maybe try making it more like a gibbous moon

when i look at pics of kirby smiling, his mouth seems particularly round, even as an open smile. i think that might be what youre seeing as being "off"

ive noticed with characters with simpler designs, theres a smaller margin for error sometimes cuz theres only so many shapes involved

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
There’s lots of simple things with character design that should be easy for me 7BF6B17E-CBBB-44F4-BBCD-EF616E81F0C7.jpeg
I still can’t draw Apollo’s hair after so much doodling and I guess it might be something with the perspective or getting his weird two little horn hair spikes I just can’t seem to get it right which is weird because I’m pretty good at doing Phoenix’s

spiky hair is hit or miss for me too

i think because his spikes kind of go backward, its like gonna be hard to capture that when he's front facing, cuz the spikes wouldnt be as tall when looking at him head on, if that makes sense.
sometimes drawing characters with ponytails would screw with me because sometimes the pony tail isnt visible and it took me awhile to be ok with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom