• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
There was a car in the race today sponsored by the LeBron James foundation so this has been resurfaced in my mind
unknown.gif

Almost avatar worthy if gif avatars worked ngl

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
The flower monkey was weird to me because

She lead you with your lantern that she took to clear a path through the fog, when that's what you were already going to do so it felt unnecessary

the monkeys had very cursed faces

though it stealing the lantern mightve been kind of unnecessary, on one hand i do kind of appreciate because i underestimated how difficult it was to go back through the fog without the monkey. so easy to go too fast and get swallowed up. i think ive shared that i actually had nightmares about that heart piece that i missed before the fog came because i literally couldnt get back through the fog

i eventually did but blehhhh

whenever ive revisited tp it was like one of those answers on a test you got wrong and never forget the answer to in the future, i never forget that heart piece before the fog

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
the monkeys had very cursed faces

though it stealing the lantern mightve been kind of unnecessary, on one hand i do kind of appreciate because i underestimated how difficult it was to go back through the fog without the monkey. so easy to go too fast and get swallowed up. i think ive shared that i actually had nightmares about that heart piece that i missed before the fog came because i literally couldnt get back through the fog

i eventually did but blehhhh

whenever ive revisited tp it was like one of those answers on a test you got wrong and never forget the answer to in the future, i never forget that heart piece before the fog
I have the opposite story with that one lol, I found it all on my own and I was so proud of myseelf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom