• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
main character has an ability colloquially referred to as "The Wit" which allows him to communicate/bond with animals
he's discouraged from bonding because it's said that those with the Wit will eventually lose their minds and become beasts themselves

in book two he bonds a wolf and he spends a lot of time being a wolf ig hard to explain
Interesting

forgive me but the wolf romance thing feels like the perfect time to reference the wikipedia article on shipping again

d051aa5b38.png

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
lol that Wikipedia shot reminds me of brother bear 2, that mf girl fell in love with the bear
I was actually really disappointed in that movie cus at first I'm like "oh she's human and he's a bear so they can't turn this into some romantic bs just cause the first film didn't already do that" but NO she's given the ability to talk to bears so of COURSE they have to fall in love
I mean tbf she did know Koda before he was a bear, but she hadn't seen him for years, and idk watching an hour of romantic tension between this girl and a literal bear was ****in weird lmao. they turn her into a bear in the end tho and they have a bear wedding

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom