• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
I've been to a grand total of one of a friend's streams live lol
It was the Youtube Boo's Pizza One Year Anniversary reading stream
I actually decided to make my channel to just comment on it
Usually with my friends streams I just forget to check in if the friend streaming doesn't just straight up announce they're streaming when they finally start
Like I'll be playing idk the fricking Dsi ware version of Game & Watch Ball on my New Nintendo 3Ds XL and then realize "Oh golly gee my friend streamed a new episode of their pro gamer ebic Minecraft on the Gamebox X let's play series today and I missed it!"

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
There's one artist who'll do commission streams every now and then, I've followed him since like the 8th grade
He always plays the same music that my brother made me listen to back in the day so his streams are kinda nostalgic, and I like playing em in the background while I just chill, or I'll talk in the chatbox (most of the people in chat end up being roblox- playing tween girls but whatever)
Also he drew me this uwo
43949638_hVtiJmJUUqbXlju.png

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
There's one artist who'll do commission streams every now and then, I've followed him since like the 8th grade
He always plays the same music that my brother made me listen to back in the day so his streams are kinda nostalgic, and I like playing em in the background while I just chill, or I'll talk in the chatbox (most of the people in chat end up being roblox- playing tween girls but whatever)
Also he drew me this uwo
43949638_hVtiJmJUUqbXlju.png
Disney vibes a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom