• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
what kind of artsty books? color by number??

my mom got me some meme butterfly adult coloring book once that i never touched, i probably should try it out. i probably wouldnt want to waste my blick pencils tho cuz they blend really nice and i want them for my real stuff
"How to draw five nights at Freddy's"
"Wings of fire official coloring book"

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
3-A6120-C9-9-F8-C-4-DC7-85-EA-D169-D1-DC99-D6.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Like, mad or it was just intense?
intense
me and this guy have a bit of a rivalry, one day i overheard him telling my teacher he won a friend of his so i challenged him right there and he rekt me
he just joined the smash team so we've been in close proximity and fought a few times, but he's usually way better
then on that saturday with the big smash tourney we matched up on round 5 of loser's bracket, he was totally panicking tho, and i won him 3 times in a row despite him using Ike, which is a big losing matchup for DH
anyways since then we've been trash talking about it every time we see each other and he is beyond pissed about it cus he's certain he would have won if it weren't for tourney stress
we kept talking about rematching, he dropped his main (DDD) and picked up Wolf just cus Wolf is a winning matchup against me, and today i happened to have my switch + pro controller as i saw him on my way to class from lunch
i told him we'd settle this now, he was ready but also panicking, ended up beating him 2/1, so he said most of 5 first to 3, and thats when I started panicking, and we were both terrified and button mashing and shrieking and by the end he beat me 3/2 due mainly to my recovery failing
but our hands and legs were shaking and i was also sweating af, we both agreed it was the most exciting matches we'd had in a while
was 20 minutes late to class tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom