• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

oh yes thats right

and i tend to be turned off from reading books if i find out theyre gonna be adapted into a movie. been like that for me for a long time, although im not really sure why

my mom always said it was better to read the book before seeing a movie adaptation though and i do agree with that for where its doable. because film adaptation will be someone's interpretation of the text, and if you watch it first , you may instead interpret or visualize stuff from the movie instead of getting to experience visual like straight out of your mind while reading the book

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
B18A7384-C032-4878-8114-BF0F6228DF86.jpeg5E3473A2-738D-4CE9-8EF9-B54FCCF7EB20.jpegE2156637-20C7-4024-A56F-B80A8959F566.jpeg35D3D280-82D5-46D9-8DE0-35F4EECF5FAD.jpeg644057D3-03EC-497D-9E8A-A8751C647547.jpeg
This hits hard because Maya (my favorite character so far and Phoenix Wright’s mentor’s sister and his great friend and assistant and Pearl’s cousin just got kidnapped by an assassin disguised as a bellboy and now we have to get a man a not guilty verdict in order to save her

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FQBkrzyXsAAwcXF

my friend told me to watch a movie called annihilation and i found out my sister had the book so i read the book and turns out like 80% of the book isnt in the movie. it followed the same concept and world but the story was majorly changed to be marketable to hollywood or something

movie still had some really intense stuff in it and im glad i watchef the movie afterward but book was def better. apparently its a trilogy now, too

annihilation is a bit of an inspiration to the current story im writing too tbh. author is named jeff vandermeer if you wanted to look it up. its a pretty small book

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom