• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
wow i love buying cheap minigame collection games on 3Ds
my latest purchase of one is pretty weird tho
So basically I bought Kutar Apple and Kutar Burger Factory, both were on the eshop for one buck
They're a part of the Kutar series, the strange thing is I can literally find zero info on it
1649119359764.png
All I get when I search it up is the Nintendo page and.... some chat stickers??
All I know is that the 3Ds ports I bought were published by Circle Entertainment, the same guys who publish The Legend of Dark Witch series
Why does this matter? Because Brave Dungeon is actually a spinoff of The Legend of Dark Witch series
I've fallen into a deep rabbithole lol

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
i bet i could beat fig if i really trained, i did win one of our matches but got panicky in the others
he's obv way better in general but if i can adapt i might stand a better chance

Gorozoron

wild ride
Kutar is the character who has an incredible expressionless emotions that can't be distinguished by laughing or crying.

Kutar is not a dog, cat or bear.

Kutar is always Kutar no matter where he is going or doing.

Though being so expressionless, when Kutar wants to laugh, cry, love or be angry, all feelings are still very ordinary.

No matter what happenes, the emotions will not changed. Even a desperate situation arrives, Kutar will just inflate his body and overcome. What a wonderful Yuru-chara.

The lovely and funny Kutar game series is everywhere! Just finish the quest's challenges with simple controls.

This time Kutar is catching apples under the tree freely, but be carful not to catch the mushrooms!

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Ok so interesting story I just remembered, my brother and I were doing some online co op, and we came across these people, and I feel like we were just better skill wise, but they knew more of the fancy tricks and stuff so it was an oddly close match. They managed to win mainly because the map was that dumb Metroid one, but it was interesting because we landed more hits but theirs were more effective.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Kutar is the character who has an incredible expressionless emotions that can't be distinguished by laughing or crying.

Kutar is not a dog, cat or bear.

Kutar is always Kutar no matter where he is going or doing.

Though being so expressionless, when Kutar wants to laugh, cry, love or be angry, all feelings are still very ordinary.

No matter what happenes, the emotions will not changed. Even a desperate situation arrives, Kutar will just inflate his body and overcome. What a wonderful Yuru-chara.

The lovely and funny Kutar game series is everywhere! Just finish the quest's challenges with simple controls.

This time Kutar is catching apples under the tree freely, but be carful not to catch the mushrooms!
Kirby energy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom