• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
The main about elephants to me are that I carried a toy one around all the time when I was younger and also that it’s really interesting and a bit sad that they put sticks around their dead member of a herd and then make large cries of mourning

It’s just really fascinating and it’s why I like them so much, they’re wise and unique animals

Plus I also just love them because E3846060-968E-410D-81A5-147207FA3F6A.jpeg

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
EE9-A8-E2-E-B2-E2-44-BC-A36-F-2-D3434-ADB1-F6.gif

And Phanpy is one of the cutest Pokémon for me because it’s adorable and because elephant

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
A lot of animals are a lot smarter than people give them credit for
Fr
I hate the narrative some people put on animals, like I read part of a book, written for adults, narrated by a horse that was like "yeah I just stare into space all day and occasionally these noise making blobs feed me carrots"
Not only are horses very emotionally intelligent and bond focused amongst themselves, they've also been proven to recognize human facial expressions (and of course, are capable of deep connections to their human friends, as many other animals are but some people fail to recognize that)
sorry mini rant but it aggravates me

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Fr
I hate the narrative some people put on animals, like I read part of a book, written for adults, narrated by a horse that was like "yeah I just stare into space all day and occasionally these noise making blobs feed me carrots"
Not only are horses very emotionally intelligent and bond focused amongst themselves, they've also been proven to recognize human facial expressions (and of course, are capable of deep connections to their human friends, as many other animals are but some people fail to recognize that)
sorry mini rant but it aggravates me
Again may I recommend Wolves at our Door, very good book

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom