• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
my first card was a random minccino i found on the street
Ok guys, speaking of cards on the street, there's a street in my neighborhood that I walk on for my daily walk, and somebody on this street was throwing out their CAH family edition, except in my town we don't have rolling trash cans, you just leave the bags in the curb, so their cards got scattered everywhere, and now I can just play CAH on my walk each morning.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
“Oh goodness! Son, is this “ligma” friend of yours a predator?! She sure seems like one! She’s bringing harm to my boy and I won’t take it! Does she have your phone number?! I bet she does. She might actually be a middle aged predator, son! A predator! Don’t worry, son! I’ll handle this…”
i am, in fact, a predator
not a sexual predator
an apex predator

youll find that out soon enough on wednesday 6-630

(fr tho, be careful what you save and do, your mom could totally get the wrong idea lol, especially when shes already weary of us. just thought about those midlink pics you'll use from time to time)

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i found 2 copies of tp manga soaking wet in whole foods parking lot
they were technically in the poorly built free library thing but its not as funny when u say it like that

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
they were technically in the poorly built free library thing but its not as funny when u say it like that
I swear you have a 6th sense for finding it. Either that or it just spontaneously pops into existence around you.

Gorozoron

wild ride
1643083914655.png
"zomg midzant no canon?"
*throws copies of tp manga in the parking lot in anger and rage and runs away crying*

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i mean, i'm by definition both a predator and a minor so that does kinda check out
cant wait till i'm 18 and can have my own paypal, i really dont fancy going to my dad like "hey can you send $25 to [email protected], theyre gonna draw me a cartoon dog to add to my collection of 40 other pictures of the same cartoon dog"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom