• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
we own the hill from sheer awesomeness, we scared everyone off.......unless they are planning

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I shove you off the hill, and you hit a brick wall at the bottom. The wall explodes, and you fly twenty feet into the air. A Loftwing picks you up, flies up 200 more feet then drops you. You land In a pool full of lighter fluid. You pass out because of the fumes. I take your body to a WWE arena, and suplex you off the top-ropes right when you wake up. An ambulance comes and takes you to a fake hospital that is run by nazis. The nazis torture you and stab you until you pass out again. Then I beat you up with a steel chair. You wake up not knowing where you are, and Volvagia comes. Volvagia gives you third-degree burns all over your body. I take you to a computer and go on to YouTube. Then I tie you to a chair. tape your eyes open, and make you watch and listen to this video over and over and over again:

[video=youtube;VLDKnWi2hNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLDKnWi2hNA[/video]

You die from annoyance.

I claim the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom