• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Muckyboys2-1.jpg

I am a mucky boy! *Makes funny noises* I take you out with my wrench and antlers and sacrifice you in an ancient mucky boy ritual.

I claim the hill and build a new mucky boy cave there.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The Mucky Boy Gods (or whatevr you tried to sacrafic me to) reject me, causing your cave to collapse... again. Barely making it out alive, I claim the hill.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I still have one skittle in my pocket and bring it back to life. I tie you to a chair and glue your eyes to a television... playing the movie "Never Say Never"
I claim the Bieber-free hill.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
I throw one of my sister's Justin Bieber CDs at the hill. It is no longer a Bieber-free hill so you abandon it.

Beiber becomes the next mucky boy sacrifice and 4% of the population now worships me while I sit on my golden throne on top of the hill that I claim.

amaterasu

Writer
I become the first Mucky Girl and overthrow the Mucky Boy King, after burning everything that has to do with Justin Beiber and sending the asteroids to Uranous. I then become the Mucky Girl Queen and rule over all the Mucky Boys/Girls. I claim the hill.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
The moon rapidly falls down to Earth and will hit the hill in three days. Knowing the story of Majora's Mask you'll know that Link will stop it on the third night. 20 minutes before the moon falls Link hasn't come and you run away. That's when I play the Oath to Order and the four giants save the hill and the world.

I claim the hill.

amaterasu

Writer
i tell the giants he was using them for his own nefarious purposes, not just to save the world. they kill you. I claim the hill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom