• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I run up with my hand and half my arm on fire. "Bet you didn't see this coming. FIRE FIST!" You go flying off the hill and burn up from the flames.
Mine =D

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Why yes yes I did. NOW GET OFF MAH HILL! FIRE FIST! *you go flying once again and at the same time you are on fire

mine ^^

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
*gasp* how could you?! I fall into a lake and come charging at you. "TRAITOR!!!!!!" I then cast a spell disabling your fire fist. I then pick you up (Because I gentleman and I no hit Girls) and drop you in a catapult and catapult you to a far away paradise.

Team four swords has Been transformed to the Three Musketeers. So The Three Musketeers Claim the Hill.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
O.O comes back looking all pretty. I bump you with my mirror shield and you roll off the hill.
hehe mine ^^

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I politely ask if I can have the hill.

You give it to me because you're a nice person.

I-am-link and I have the hill.

Thank you.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
........Since evryone is being so nice I give you all a coupon for anything you want inside walmart. While you all are looking I take the Hill.

The three Musketeers Claim the Hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I realize that I'm on a rock and pick it up. I then throw it at you. It lands on your toe and you grab it because it hurt, you start jumping around and you fall and roll off the Hill.

The Three Musketeers Claim the Hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I throw a squirrel at you. You are so confused that you drop it. The squirrel gets angry and starts chasing you far, far away.

I-am-link and I claim the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom