• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I go back in time and I keep I-am-link far away from you (the chicken nugget) while convincing Goomboo to eat you. He does so.

I-am-link and I claim the three hills.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I come in with mah scythe. "time to make some dollys!!!! I take out all your guts, organs and other things and stuff you with cotton. Then I burn you with fire fist. "FIRE FIST!!"
team 4swords hill now ^^

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
That is so freakin' disturbing. I... yeah... The hill runs away because he's so terrified and I run away after him. Then we become best friends. I then go into the past and make post 929. Then I return to the present.

I don't claim the hill because I don't want to die...

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I tell Zelway how to complete your order. Infuriated, you accidentally fall off a cliff.

I-am-link and I claim the hill, just not publicly or within earshot of Babygoku.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I teleport from Goomboos stomach to underneath you, I get revive and turned back to normal and shoot up. I come up and evidently catapult you to the Playboy Mansion.

The Hill Belongs to team 4swords.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The goddesses get angry at Cell-shaded deku for polluting the enviroment, so they rain down from heaven to confront you. However, the fire that comes from their traveling through the atmosphere at such high speeds accidentally burns up everyone near the hill at the time. (except strangely Babygoku and my team. Hm. wierd) The goddesses clean up the environment and give the hill into my care.

I-am-link and I claim the hill.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I blink. "I should be dead....! Did I-Am-Link do something about this....?
You still have the hill O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom