• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Link jumps out of your siggy and kills you for impersonating a Link, especially since you're the green one.

I-am-link and I claim the hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
A fairy Revives me and I Banish that Link from my Sig. Back to my sig forever, I then refill on fairys and other stuff and go back to the Hill and push you off, I then Bore you to death with my Victory Speech.\

Team 4Swords Claim the Hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I point out that you capitalized revives, banish, hill, bore and immediately launch into a long speech about the importance of using correct capitalization. You die of boredom.

I-am-link and I claim the hill.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I walk up with a scythe. I just use my fire fist move on you AGAIN. "FIRE FIST!!!!!!" You go flying but die from the heat.

Team 4swords has this hill! ^^

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I get revived by a Fairy and I go to the store for some 12 guage shotgun shells to shoot the next person who trys to bored me to death.

Team 4Swords Hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I replace your shotgun shells with water balloons and I turn you into a chicken nugget. Then i-am-link eats you.

We claim all three hills.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Another fairy revives me and I burst out of I-am-Link. Unfortunately it kills him, I then accuse you of murdering him because you knew I would revive again in is body, we go to Court and you lose. you are sentenced to 25 years in prison.

Team 4swords Claim the Hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom