• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
wtf? e're in the same team remmember? I'm Green Link! I revive myself with a fairy and slap you for doing a Frendly Fire.

We still own this Hill.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Good greef. You guys are crazy hyper now eh? *spots a rock with LOTS of moss on it* FIRE FIST! *it turns to ash* There now no one should come by and take our hill now!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I pretend to be goomboo and so (being stupid) you let me in. I then eliminate the lasers, regain my power from Bombchu (who is being held in your basement) and legally prove that my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather SS LINK made the first claim on this hill. Then he died and Awesome Tingle found the hill and started this thread. LEGALLY.

I-AM-LINK AND I claim the hill.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I see the fakers. "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?!?!?" I light my hand on fire (It's the power of the Flame-Flame devil fruit) "FIRE FIST!!!" I burn you and you fly off the hill from the power of the impact.
Team 4-swords claims the hill

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I walk up again and sigh. "You just won't give in huh pipsqueak?" I light my hand on fire once again. "FIRE FIST!!!" You burn and go flying.

team 4-swords has the hill ^^

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I go farther into the past and legally leave the hill to myself. Then I become the first Princess Zelda 's childhood friend, and after we grow up, I hand her a letter to be opened years later before I leave to go on my next adventure. I then return to the present, which just so happens to be the exact year my letter was to be opened in. The letter is opened and the current Zelda reads the proclamation to the country, announcing that the hill should be given to myself and I-am-link. Zelda, of course, follows this letter, despite other legal issues, because of the fact that it was given to her (great^105) grandmother by her best childhood friend. The population carries us to the hill in a grand procession, and there is a great celebration.

That night, while we believe we are safe in our beds, Technokid sneaks into our castle and kills me, preparing to kill I-am-link also, but he wakes up and Technokid runs away. The country is greatly saddened by this horrible event, but, despite the fact that many want to kill the man who killed me, no one knows who did it.

A few years pass and a new senator rises to power. He is greatly loved by the populace, but I-am-link, staying secluded in his castle and never leaving with only a few friends for occasional company, hasn't even seen the man before. Eventually, one of I-am-link's friends convinces him to go to the castle to meet this great senator, and to his surprise he recognizes him. It is the man who killed me! He announces this at once, trying to plea to zelda and to his friends, but Technokid scoffs at my claims and attempts to persuade Zelda that I-am-link has gone crazy in his hermitage. One person standing nearby, however, believes him, and is able to convince Zelda that he should not be taken to an asylum, but simply should be allowed to live in the castle, so as to be near other people and to possibly develop normally. I-am-link wonders who this mysterious person with so much influence is, but that night the person sneaks into his room and tells him that he is Zelda's brother, the prince of Hyrule.

He completely believes I-am-link's claims that Technokid was the one who killed me, and for the next few months they plot, knowing that Technokid will probably try to kill I-am-link soon. A few months later, the prince bursts into his room and tells him that royal spies have discovered Technokid is planning to sneak into his rooms that night.

That night, Technokid secretly uses his castle skeleton key to gain entrance into I-am-link's bedroom. He sneaks over to his bed and pulls back the covers... but he is not there. The prince then appears from his hiding spot in one of the many secret passageways and rooms in the castle. He questions Technokid about what he is planning and asks him whether he really did kill me. Technokid says yes. The prince then takes out his sword and the two duel to the death. The prince, being trained, wins. I-am-link then reappears from his hiding spot along with Princess Zelda and the other senators. Zelda apologizes for not believing I-am-link, and promises me that none shall know what really transpired that night.

The next day, Zelda announces that Technokid was assassinated by a leader from a rival state and that they had discovered, by searching through his rooms, that he was the one who killed me. The populace mourns for their lost senator, rejoices for the death of the man who killed me, and mourns again for my loss.

I-am-link claims the hill, and Team Four Swords Link is banished from the country for collaborating with Technokid, and I am reincarnated, and I claim the hill as well.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
A fairy passes My body and revives me. I then Train for months to be an awesome Swordsman. I then Take the Ocarina of time(which i took from you) and play the song of time. I take time back to where your still alive and princess Zelda Hasn't read the Letter yet. I sneak to the Letter and Burn it. I go to Zelda And we start Talking, And I convince her that Team Four Swords Could Train the Hylean Knights to be better and Not so Cowardly, and for that we get the Hill. We train them Very well and Princess Zelda is pleased. She then Promotes Me to the rank of "Leader Of the Knights". I then go over to the Hill and Command my new Mini-Castle to be Built there for My Living area. I then Ban I-Am-link and Mikau-incarnate from the Hill and place An order that if they are seen near my castle, they will be driven off or Killed if need be. I then invite Team Four swords to stay at my Castle to Help protect the Hill.

Team 4Swords Now Claim this Hill.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
@''#[]'#'"""""$&T*)£%~~@{@P{:}F
there, I said it! (I think) Team 4S claim the hill!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Just as you claim to have the hill, a catapult that was underneath you secretly, flings you to the Playboy mansion.

Team 4Swords Have to Hill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom