• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I return I-am-link to normal after the player hits reset. I turn team four swords link into a matching set of furniture, and I turn goomboo and Bombchu into pillows.

We claim the newly redecorated hill.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
After weeks of research I have discovered that the very first claim to the hill was made by my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather Sir James Leo Henry Borris McDonald Joshua Lennon Paul Miyamoto Cel-Shaded Deku XIV (the 14th) so the hill is legally mine because I am the first born male of my family's current generation. I am also constantly under the protection of the best security force in the known and unknown universe because the hill my ancestor claimed is also the site of extreamly important historical events that my family is tied to.

I return I-am-link to normal after the player hits reset. I turn team four swords link into a matching set of furniture, and I turn goomboo and Bombchu into pillows.

We claim the newly redecorated hill.

Im in four swords BTW.

Biggoron comes back and he eats you all. Team four swords (who have returned from furniture) claim the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom