• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I charm the hill so that, anytime you're standing on it or in any structure on top of it, you feel like something's tickling your feet. Scared, you run off, and the rest of your team, thinking you saw some hideous monster, run after you.

I remove the tickling spell and me and my friends claim the hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
A hatch opens up in the ground directly beneath where you're standing. You fall in, then a cannon rises out of the hole, aims for Castle town, and shoots.

I claim the hill for my friends.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I play the song of time. Then I remove all thoughts of killing from your mind, and all things that could possibly cause you to accidentally kill anyone.

I never lost the hill in the first place.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I give you stupid and annoying answers until you shoot a portal at a satellite that redirects it to the other side of the earth, then you shoot one underneath yourself.

I decide to team up with all my friends who were my friends before time rewound. We build a giant castle and summon an army of cats.

We have the hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Our cats fight their way out of your stomach (without majorly injuring you, just making you pass out and get really sick) then they carry you to kakariko so you can heal. The horse fighters notice I-am-link and I are wearing several cultural symbols from their tribe, and accept us as one of them. Then they turn on you because you tried to get them to kill us. You run. They run after you. We claim the hill.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I come back still sick but it doesn't bug me. And like Luffy would I charged right at you sending you off the hill.

We has teh hill now.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
A herd of angry goats falls out of the sky and chases you off in the opposite direction of where Technokid is going.

We claim the hill.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I turn into a cute chibi wolf and beg for the hill. You think I'm so cute so you give me the hill.

We claim teh hill!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
LAWL! You're attacking from a distance! The power of the foursword has frightened everyone off!!! I use some of my Celebi magic and halt the arrow before it strikes and make it drop to the ground! TEH HILL IS OURS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom