• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I get a flaming trebuchet and burn down your shed. I then steal your money and pull the hill out the ground and run away! GB and I claim the hill!!!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I take my gold back and rip you to pieces then throw you in the ocean. HOW DARE YOU! THIS IS OUR HILL!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I un-rip myself and pick the hill up and live in the desert alongside a midkip just for company until GB comes with me! The hill is ours again!!!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I then pull out what I was working on, A super lazer rifle with multiple uses!!! I turn on a freeze ray and stop you in you tracks. I then take my money back, and put the Hill back to where it was. I leave you two to thaw out.

Me and Babygoku, Claim the Hill again.

Dang, Ninjaed twiced!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I shoot My Time warp ray and it stops the hot oil and you. I then push you under the oil and take babygoku and I back to Hill. Time cont. and we hear a Blood curling scream.

WE claim the Hill.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
HELP!!! I FOUND A FLY IN MY SOUP!!! *emits a blood curdling scream!* oh, no, it's only a bit of black pepper! Where were we? O yeaaa... I look at you and then you run off, scared of my face! (jk) GB and I claim the hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I thought Originally you And babygoku got teamed up together... that would mean that the Whole time we actually were together, since Me and Babygoku were together at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom