• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
WAHOO! We own the hill! I am just thinking of the countless punctuation marks that i could end this sentence with, except because I havent a clue which one to use, I will just leave it

We use magic on ourselves to return us to ice and fall on you to crush you and you go to the other side of the earth and you CANNOT return to the forum for a year cause you fail. We turn back to normal.

Celeboy and I claim the hill.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I set up a BBQ and roast a scone on it and we have cream teas whilst watching the Royal Wedding (because we can travel in time!)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
*walks in and sits on hill* Hi Ammy ish here! and hill is mine! *turns to giant demon wolf and knows all of you guys off* See all mine ^^

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
All ours remember? I then see the BBQ set and Cook us some hamburgers. Being nice I give some to Goombo and Celeboy, since it was their BBQ stuff.

WE still have the Hill.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Unfortunatly, the TV is still on and you get bored to death by the royal wedding! You both are dead so WE claim the hill!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Your burgers catch on fire in your throat. You run to antarctica so you can put out the fire. We jump, and in the instant we are still in the air, rotate the earth 180 degrees so that when we land we will be directly on top of the hill.

We claim the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom