• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
ok then, I Scramble your body into justin beiber and I turn Beiber Into a cabbage. Fan girls chase you away trying to get a suvineir from you and I now claim the hill.

WE claim the Hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The hill starts wagging its tail, but it accidentally whaps you with it, making you fly off of the continent of Hyrule and into Labrynna. I then coax the hill back to it's original spot and remove its legs using magic.

I claim the moon.

EBWODP:
I was thinking about something totally different at the time, and accidentally typed moon.
I claim the hill. and the moon.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I come back to life, after never dying in the first place, because the hill was always in Hyrule... whatever, I'm alive now. I then use my awesome magic of awesomeness, to turn you into a cuccoo. You immediately fly off to roost in the hot springs for some reason...

I claim the hill and share it with my friends (including Pluto), and I return the moon to it's rightful owner.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I then shoot my ion scrambler at the Hill, turning the security device into a flower, I accidentally hit you and turn you into a Music star named Miley Cyrus. while her fans are chasing you We claim the hill and put up sentry guns to detect smell and sight, visible or invisible, and anything except me and my friends. I then put a bomb roof on top of the hill with spike covering it, ELECTRICAL SPIKES!

WE claim tis Hill!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I am 53.86 kilometers away, exactly at the point where your sentry guns can't detect me. I then use my awesome magic of awesomeness to turn everything on the hill, except for the hill itself, into balloons, which all start floating towards the outer atmosphere. I then take special aim with a bow and arrow and pop you, your friends, and your ion scrambler, and I remove all knowledge or evidence of ion scramblers ever having existed from the entire universe, so that you can never make one ever again ever. I then turn the hill into a lego sculpture, set down my lego sculpture castle on top of it, move it to castle town in the bookshelf behind Telma's bar and cause her to never let anyone touch it, shrink myself, and walk inside.

I claim the hill and share it with all my friends.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I wait for my player to hit continue and then I grab a todler and walk into telmas bar. I notice there are some noises behind the bookshelve and when telma was busy with her friend, the shamen, I move the book shelf and see you all there. Suddenly the toddler sees you and come over, wrecks the hil and eats all of you. Luckly the baby did'nt choke. I then return the baby to the mother and take all the lego peices and rebuild them at the origanal site. I then take more legos and make it bigger. I then use my memory to make another Ion cannon, which has an added feature, it can build and transform stuff. so I aim at the Hill and shoot. the Hill returns to normal. a side affect happens and the Hill can no longer Be moved, nor transformed.

I claim the hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
1: I was on the bookshelf, not behind it
2: my player hits continue
3: I play the song of time to return to three days ago, which just so happened to be 24 hours before I turned you into balloons. I then transform your player into a game system, and transform his game system into a person. I decide it's not such a good idea to make the hill into a lego sculpture, so instead I send it into the sky to become a psuedo-city in the sky/skyloft.
4: Everything occurs as normal as it did in my past post, except for my transforming the hill into a lego sculpture
5: I wipe your memory, and make it impossible to ever build an Ion cannon again in this universe.
6: I claim the hill, and share it with SamuRaichu, Cabbage, HylianKnight, our army of kittens, the herd of angry goats, the other hill, and pluto

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Oh, Ok. I then Enjoy heaven For a while and then do a sin... I then get shot back down to earth for my normal Life span to repent. I the go and build a sky cannon and shoot myself into Skyloft. I then charge toward the Hill shooting Magic fireballs at you, I Incinerate your army of cats and goats and turn you and your friends into ash. the wind catches you and blows you away. I then ask the Ooca to drop the Hill back to earth to where it was original and they agreed because the hill was weighing down their city. I then grab what looks to be a rifle and fall back to earth with the hill. I then make it so no magic can move or transform it, and I then make it to where Only those with the three Christal's, the Kokiri emerald, Gorons ruby and the Zora Sapphire can use the song of time!

I claim the Hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I already had the three iSPIRITUAL STONES!. (I have a conjoined brain with Link, remember?). My player hits continue. I play the song of time so everyone you evilly incinerated can come back to life (What did those poor angry goats ever do to you?). I then return to our hill (which was never in Skyloft/City in the sky. That's what 'psuedo' means.) and launch myself into heaven, where I convince the goddesses that for you to be able to thoroughly make up for committing your sin, you should be transformed into an inanimate object when you return to Hyrule. They agree with me, and when you sin, you are sent to Hyrule as an empty bottle, and because of the amount of time you have been in the stratosphere, you plummet through the ground and it takes six gorons to dig you out. After your normal life span, you end up in Castle Town and a craftsman melts you down to use the molten glass. Your soul returns to heaven, and you never sin again.

I claim the hill. (My friends too)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh if fighting wont work then this has too..... *walks over as the cutest chibi wolf ever and I'm so cute you give the hill to me*

WOOF! (My friends and I claim the hill now!)

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
You suck. I have a huge soft spot for adorable, miniature chibi wolves from Okami... too bad we're in Hyrule. I notice that you happen to be in the wrong game and open up a magic portal to send you back to your world. When you won't go in, I pick you up and walk in myself, set you down, and warp back to the hill.

I claim the hill, and share it with my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom