• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I then use my ocarina to telaport myself to the nearest portal. I walk the rest of the way, grab a bite to eat, then convince an entire army of stalffos and Poe's to attack you, but quickly remembering something, as my army enters the fort, my fort had a self destruct mode, which was activated when the hill was taken by another player. The fort explodes, killing everything in it. I then take Midna and bring her to one of the light spirits. Midna exposed to the Light, Become to Ill to do anything for Many years.

WE re-claim This Hill!!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Wait a minute. Everybody in your fort died? Including the army? You're making this too easy for me. I take Midna to Zelda, who once again sacrifices herself. But I don't really need Midna for what I plan to do. I turn myself invisible and soundless (the dogs are all dead, so I don't need to be scentless), walk up to you on the hill. I stand there for a while, listening to what you say, because it's interesting. But then when you start to get boring, I position myself just right, subconsciously convince you to stand in a certain spot, and call up all my friends. We then play the song of storms. The rain which falls runs into a rut, which just so happens to be where you are standing, and since so many people played it, the water begins flooding, and creates a river which carries you all the way to the ocean. We then play the song of storms again to stop the rain, and:

We re-claim the hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
From the ocean I return, but this time Poseidon is with me, using his powers, he washes everything away and off the hill, he sends Sharks after you to eat you and your friends, I then walk up the hill and created a shield that reveals anyone who is invisible in it's radius.

I claim the Hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I teleport you to the bottom of the great sea and use magic to create an impenetrable and unteleportable barrier from both sides. Good luck.

We claim the hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
suddenly you feel the ground shake, and from below you, I rise out of the tunnel which I dug using the Mole Mitts. I then pick you up with them and throw you into a Gypsy cart, where you are treated greatly by them, and you travel with them for a long time, moving far away from the Hill.

I claim the Hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Walking to your house I enter, walk down to your basement, climb the Hill, and telaport the hill, and me, back to the Original spot.

I claim the Hill

Hawk the Warior

Knight of The Twilight
Ha Ha, you fell for it! The hill in my basement is a fake, and when you teleported the fake hill to the original spot, you switched it with the real hill. I now have the real hill!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
*GASP* ooh good one, I then telaport to your house, and telaport the REAL Hill back to it's Original spot, AFTER I mover the fake hill to the side. so now both hills are here

I claim the Hill

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Through mild mind control, I convince the gypsies to return to the spot where they found me. I then see the two hills and, while you are sleeping, remove you and all your friends and enemies (besides me and my friends) to a secure location surrounded by a spherical barrier impenetrable from both sides, unmovable, and floating in the outer stratosphere.

I claim the hills.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
hmm, I then take out my rusty Ion cannon, make some ajustments, fly up next to the hill and shoot the ion cannon at you. the impact send you fly into space toward Uranas and destroys the feild AND sends the Hill falling. It then crushes the second Hill and there is only one now. I then walk up the Hill and start meditating.

WE claim the Hill

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Excuse me, but how did you fly? You are trapped in an impenetrable unmovable barrier in the outer stratosphere. Also, you just crushed the real hill, whoopee. I play the song of time, returning to the moment when I trapped you in that barrier and instead relocating it to far beyond Pluto, who is a planet! He's just misunderstood. :(

I almost forgot:

We (I, SamuRaichu, Cabbage, HylianKnight, our army of kittens, the herd of angry goats, the second hill, and Pluto) claim the hill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom