• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Thank you. A pokey jumps out of the hole and sends us flying into the air, heading directly for your head. In mid-air I use a fairy in a bottle so the collision won't kill us, and we hit you. Hard. You fall off of the hill and continue rolling until you hit lake Hylia, which you fall in.

We claim the hill

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The goats turn around and trample you into the dirt beside the hill.
We (I, SamuRaichu, Cabbage, the goats, and our army of kittens) claim the hill.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ok now that hurt..... Gets up and calls some demons over and they knock you off the hill

We(tecnokid900 and I) claim teh hill........

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I get frost bite from being cold and wet, so i die...
I then come back and take over the body of a kitten, murder your army and hunt you till you run off and then I claim the hill. *smug!*

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I feel left out so I ask you to sign a treaty. You sign it then whilst you sleep i KILL YOU!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! then i claim the hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
And I build a fort out of strongest metal and stone available. I also put sentries around the Hill to sound the alarm if we are under attack. and lastly, I take Dogs, and I use magic to make them HUGE(bigger then the cat army) and I train them to obey nothing but me and babygoku.

We still have claim on this Hill!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I call up Midna. We turn invisible, soundless, and undetectable by scent. We then warp your castle, with you in it, to the middle of a gorge in Gerudo Desert. Goodbye. I then bring our castle back from where I warped it early so it wouldn't be destroyed, and send the kittens back to their home in castle town, but use magic to make them able to talk and able to sense when they need to show up back at our castle.

We claim the hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Using magic,(that I gained from Ganondorf) I telaport back to the hill, Silence your magic and Banish all magic that your body can/uses. I then use my warloc I then use my Warlock puch to send you flying from the screen, losing you last life. I then take Midna and throw her into the mirror of twilight, and shatter the mirror. I build of my fort and turn it into a Inpenritable Castle.

WE, claim the Hill

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I wait for the player to hit continue. *elevator music* Midna then returns because she learned how to teleport between the worlds without the mirror of twilight, like, 50 pages ago. Then, since my life restarted as it was, I have my magic again, so I once again become invisible, soundless, scentless, and formless. Midna then teleports your fort to the bottom of the great sea, but not before I walk through the walls of your castle and steal all the food you have, returning it to the food storage areas in our fort.

We re-claim the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom