• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Jstar is sent to Prison, and SENTENCED TO DEATH for the Death Of Storm by drowning him. I put a rated NP-FT Rating on the swamp. if you are not of the toasty, you will be shot, 500 yards from the swamp

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The goddesses look down (again) and notice that their beautiful Hyrule is now just a radioactive wasteland (again), and that it was all because of you (again). They rewind time to before there were so many alternate universes (which I believe is on page 24), and then they erase all of said alternate universes from existence, and then they curse you, making it so that you are unable to open or type in this thread or dictate to anyone to open or type into it for you by any means. And then I claim the hill.

Storm

The goddesses look down (again) and notice that their beautiful Hyrule is now just a radioactive wasteland (again), and that it was all because of you (again). They rewind time to before there were so many alternate universes (which I believe is on page 24), and then they erase all of said alternate universes from existence, and then they curse you, making it so that you are unable to open or type in this thread or dictate to anyone to open or type into it for you by any means. And then I blow up the tenth Dimension, so everyone would just stut the hell up. you selfish bastardos. I split up the hill into equal slabs, and give a piece to everyone.

Storm

I beat your *** down for my slab (considering i made EQUAL slabs). The Toasters lock our hill slabs together. we all swear never to take eachothers hills ever again. peace falls upon the land of Zelda Dungeon. there is much playing, and rejoicing. After a time we all forgive eachother and learn to live together in harmony
(the ****er/****ess who ruins this shall feel my wrath personally, and will be labelled "Killer of Peace, ****** of the Hilll

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I sneak up invisible and dismantle the cannon using my highly advanced knowledge of mechanisms. I then disable all other technology and weapons possibly usable inside the fortress, and then I make you drink a potion that brings you over to my side.

We claim the hill.

(And then I reattach all technology and weaponry as well as installing a magical barrier around the hill, and make it absolutely completely impossible for Storm/Son of Raiden to ever come anywhere within a 5 foot radius of the hill by any means forever and always for eternity in every single dimension and every dimension that might ever be created or has been created at any point in the past.)

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I go up to you, ask you if you will give the hill to me, and you say yes because you are a nice person!

I claim the hill and it will become my new Deku Scrub Summer Home!!!!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I become devoid of all creativity and you let me stay in your summer home to recuperate, and then we become great friends and we fortify it together and make it totally awesome.
I share the hill

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
You two fight to the death and kill each other and I take the rubble and build a new fortress with a force field this time.

I claim the hill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom