• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kill the User Above You.

Kirino

Tatakae
Rules are simple.

1.Kill the User Above You.

Try to do it in a unique or humorous way. Nobody above me, so someone kill me.

Also, I went up to page 6 and found no thread like this, so sorry if there is one.

Go.

Kirino

Tatakae
You will be whipped. The whipping will be carried out by Dwayne Johnson. Halfway through each whipping we will soak the whip in kerosene, light it on fire, and whip you for the remaining lashes with the whip aflame. Once the whipping has been carried out, your hands will be severed, and fed to a pack of rottweilers. Following this, you will be tied to your own tree, where the local village children will come at their own leisure, and beat you with sticks. You will remain there for 2 days, after which, if you are yet alive, you will be dragged behind a galloping horse down a gravel road for a mile. If you are still alive after this your legs will be broken, and you will be transported to a point at least 20 miles from the nearest town where you will be left to die in the wilderness. Nice job posting in this thread. I hope it was worth it.

You will be bitten by a dragon with a horrible plague that makes your skin blue and makes you kill every living thing in sight every once in a while on a random bout of insanity, as well as making you drop dead after a while. If you survive for more than an hour from the bite, we will kill your best friend and make her clone beat you with a club after tying you to a lamppost. If she lets you live, then we will drop an elephant on your legs and drag you underwater by a chain with anvils tied to your feet, then take away your breathing device and try to dredge you up form the muck at the bottom of the sea. If you aren't dead by now, then we'll just stab your eyes with pins and wait for the plague to take you.

I replace your eyes with actual gumballs and put you in a giant bag of giant popcorn, and then put that in a giant microwave until you turn inside out with a loud POP. Then I take you to the movie theatre and watch Les Mis with you as my snack.

bunny

birb overlord
You are eating your favorite food. You're enjoying it so much, you take a huge, enormous bite. You try to chew, but there's too much. You try to spit it out, but there's so much, the food gets caught in your mouth. You start to struggle, and soon you're choking viciously. You attempt to perform the Heimlich Maneuver on yourself by using a nearby table edge, but you fail horribly, and soon, you fall to the ground. The last thing you taste is your death.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
You are eating your favorite food. You're enjoying it so much, you take a huge, enormous bite. You try to chew, but there's too much. You try to spit it out, but there's so much, the food gets caught in your mouth. You start to struggle, and soon you're choking viciously. You attempt to perform the Heimlich Maneuver on yourself by using a nearby table edge, but you fail horribly, and soon, you fall to the ground. The last thing you taste is your death.

Oh, wow. I can't think of anything better than that.

You get hit by a speeding Dog on its motorcycle.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
You go to play a video game but a wrathful Ghost has now possessed your game console and as such ends up using one of the cords to asphyxiate you while you tried to pick out a game to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom