• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ketchup or Mustard?

Ketchup? Mustard? Bleh. I prefer a little mayonnaise or barbecue sauce, personally. I can't really elaborate well--I have this thing against tomatoes in a lot of(but certainly not all, marinara, yum) forms, and I just don't like mustard. It's a bit too bland and pastey up front.

More for everyone else, though! ^^ Enjoy your condiments, folks who enjoy condiments.

bunny

birb overlord
I think both ketchup and mustard are okay, but if I had to choose, it would definitely be mustard. The only thing I put ketchup on it potatoes, and I try to avoid starchy foods, so that's not very often. Mustard, however... I'll put mustard on any kind of lunch meat. I wouldn't eat it by itself, but I think it adds some flavor to most sandwiches. I've never tried any kind of mustard besides the plain, old yellow kind, but I'm sure I'd like them, too.

Neither. I don't like any sort of thing like that. But. If I had to choose, then i would say ketchup since I do use rarely.

I only eat ketchup and mustard with burgers or hot dogs, and I don't eat those often because I've had enough of them over the years. I don't even use real mustard; it has to be honey mustard. :P I'd have to say ketchup though because it has more uses even if it's pretty gross.

masterSword2

Smile!
I prefer ketchup hands down. I don't particularly dislike it with anything, but the only thing I'll eat with mustard is a burger, and that's only if it already came that way. I prefer ketchup, but I still don't use it often.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It depend on what I'm eating. If I'm eating french fries I would use ketchup, but I'd never use mustard. If I was eating a burger or a hot dog I would use either ketchup, mustard, or both. If I was eating pretzels I'd use mustard. I like one over the other with certain foods, but in general, I have no opinion on which is better.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
If you give my anything, I would eat it. I don't dislike anything, really :P

But I would say ketchup for this. I have been having only ketchup my whole life. I tried mustard a few times. I don't remember what I thought of it. But ketchup goes good with everything. Sometimes I put mayonnaise too. But if a food needs one of the 3, then ketchup is always there.

I don't really know why I don't like mustard or mayonnaise that much. My sister likes both of them over ketchup. But she usually puts in all three. Mayo on both buns. Then ketchup on one, and mustard on another. But for me, it's ketchup for some reason.

As others have mentioned, it depends on what I am eating. While I am not a picky eater overall, I can be a tad picky when it comes to condiments. I'll never be seen pouring ketchup on french fries, for instance, but I do occasionally pour mustard on them alongside a hotdog. Thing is, I am also slightly allergic to mustard, which means I can only eat every so often and sparingly when I do. I guess this concludes that ketchup wins.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I use ketchup for almost any and everything, as I find it delicious. Mustard on the other hand, I find to be absolutely disgusting; however, honey mustard is something I can tolerate rather well. It's just typical mustard that I can't be bothered to stomach.

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
I prefer Ketchup and don't really like mustard but honey mustard is different but still I prefer ketchup just not enough to drink it with a straw:yuck:

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Mustard all the way. Ketchup is sort of bland and doesn't really do anything for me, while mustard on the other hand has that nice bite to it that makes everything better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom