• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Just a Far Out Dream of Mine...

DekuMan414

TwentyThree is Number One
I have been playing zelda for a while now, being my favorite series by far, and all of the games are expertly made. But every now and again, you think to yourself: "ya'know if would have done this or that, and added that item, I would love the game even more. So, I took all of these little thoughts, as well as some of my favorite factors in the games, mostly Majora's Mask, and I had an epiphany. What if I were to make my own ideas for a game, and send them to the big N. While that may never happen, it's fun to dream, and for me fun to draw. So I took the liberty of making this:
(i suggest clicking it so it is larger)(also, don't click the attached thumbnails one, it's still small)

Forgotten Age.jpg

So yeah, I have a lot of free time. If you have any questions just ask. Tell me what you think, and it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, have a nice day.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-02-25 at 8.48.43 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-02-25 at 8.48.43 PM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 6

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
You know, that is some amazing work you've got there. A freeway idea and great work. The design and color scheme are really well laid out and cooperating with the entire piece. ;)

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Wow, this is a really nice!

It's always nice to see very clean and finished pictures like this- you have a real talent with creating landscapes and it does looks a lot like a video game world even in 2D. The coloring is a very well done, it's obvious you took your time with it. Link himself could use work as he looks a bit stiff at the moment, but honestly overall this is a really lovely piece of art.

As for sending it to Nintendo, I can tell you they can't even look at fan concepts for games for legal reasons. However, continue creating and coming up with game concepts and one day you could break into the industry with your own ideas as a Video Game Developer.

I hope you keep drawing and in the meantime continue showing us your creations! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom