• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Link Truely Either Left-handed or Right-handed?

I agree, Link is ambidextrous but prefers the left hand like Miyamoto-probably based off of himself. the link's that are right handed were only changed so that motion controls would work better.

I would say ambidextrous. But for the most part he is left handed. The only reason they made him right handed in Skyward Sword was because it make it so the people who played it (mostly right handed) would be able to play it with ease.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
Link is Left-Handed, he has been left-handed since the beggining, he is just right-handed in Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess Wii because of the motion controls. :triforce:

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Yeah, it does depend on the Link. SS Link is totally right-handed. OoT/ MM and WW is definitely left. TP I guess is ambidextrous. The others just sorta depend.

That said, I do believe it's canon that Link is left handed more times than not.

Like others have said, I feel that it just depends on the game. I suppose I could see him as ambidextrous, though. Yet while he certainly is left-handed in many more games than he is right-handed, I can't see him as being either really, on a whole. I think he's whatever the player wants him to be since it varies from game to game, and ultimately, I think it's an issue that doesn't matter very much in the grand scheme of things. :>

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I think that it he can be either handed because it is not really something that affects the game at all.

Realized this not long ago but I was thinking of this thread at the time. With me I can use a sword in both hands but my left is best and if I use one sword I usually pick my left. I bat left handed also. Yet at the same time there are things I do right handed. So I think Link is a lefty but if he uses things in his right hand it might be because it's comfortable to do that for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom