• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Link Too Pretty? Not Tough Looking Enough?

content

Were do you see stockings? All I see on his legs are boots. Anyways, We should get back on topic. ^ -^

Kybyrian

I think that he looks fine the way he is. I don't really care about how the graphics look, as long as they don't look exceptionally bad. If they want to make a game like TP to make Link look a little more tough then so be it, as long as they don't make like the picture at the top of this page... If they want to make a game where he looks a little less tough because of the style of the game, then so be it as well.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I think Link looks fine, its almost identical to TP link, but with the bright cell shaded/impressionist look. He just looks more animated thats all.

well i think the hylians are like elves. or atleast they look like it. link looks like legolas to me. and link isn't suppose to be real buff because he's only like 17. not many 17 year olds are real buff. although i prefer buff men, buff teenagers just look weird. i mean they are still technically children. and children aren't suppose to be buff.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
well i think the hylians are like elves. or atleast they look like it. link looks like legolas to me. and link isn't suppose to be real buff because he's only like 17. not many 17 year olds are real buff. although i prefer buff men, buff teenagers just look weird. i mean they are still technically children. and children aren't suppose to be buff.

You obviously didn't know me at 17...

I think Link could stand too look a little more fearsome. He does not need to look super masculine or anything, just a little more soldierly. Also prefer him with thicker, squatter proportions, but that might just be me...

T

Twilight_Prince

link2hh.png

At first I thought Link looked too girly...but now I am starting to warm to him. What do you think? I think if he was tougher looking it would be even better...
Link walks around in a tunic and your worried about his FACE being FEMENINE

I have no problems with how Link looks. I mean, he's adrogynous, but it's not like he is a Final Fantasy character!

Now, those guys (?) confuse me! :lol:

Diablo

King of Redeads
He does seem to be getting more feminine as each game goes on. He doesn't seem that bad though and I'm not gonna worry about this until a game where he fighting Ganon and goes "OMG wait till I fix my nails before you attack me!"

i aplogize Jupiter. i didn't mean to offend anyone. i just meant that when i was 17 most of the guys i saw my own age where either super scrawny or super fat! even my High School's football team was that way. it was actually pathetic. the defense players were like 400 pounds and the offensive players like 90. i just meant that boys that age shouldn't be like WWE westlers or like lumber jacks that's all i meant. you know too buff. there are even guys in there 20's and 30's that are too buff. it's actually kind of gross looking. actually in tp i thought link was too scrawny. i think his face in tp was better that ss. in tp he looked just like legolas from lord of the rings. in ss not at all. it must be the cel-shading. i wish they had stuck to tp's graphics but oh well. as long as the game is fun to play and has a good story then don't really care what link looks like. but i'm just a young woman what do i know?

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
i aplogize Jupiter. i didn't mean to offend anyone. i just meant that when i was 17 most of the guys i saw my own age where either super scrawny or super fat! even my High School's football team was that way. it was actually pathetic. the defense players were like 400 pounds and the offensive players like 90. i just meant that boys that age shouldn't be like WWE westlers or like lumber jacks that's all i meant. you know too buff. there are even guys in there 20's and 30's that are too buff. it's actually kind of gross looking. actually in tp i thought link was too scrawny. i think his face in tp was better that ss. in tp he looked just like legolas from lord of the rings. in ss not at all. it must be the cel-shading. i wish they had stuck to tp's graphics but oh well. as long as the game is fun to play and has a good story then don't really care what link looks like. but i'm just a young woman what do i know?

Hahaahah:lol:, no, no...no wories shopy01:P...I was not offended in the slightest... I was joking. I am not too far past 17, but even by that age I was actually already pretty hairy and muscled...most guys were not, so I know what you mean...and, no, It's not to every girl's taste, but my GF does not seem to mind so that's all that matters! Also, I don't think a Link that looked like Zangief from Street Fighter would be good either...I just think he could look a little more fierce...he does not look bad at all though.

He's a little girlish, but not to the extent that it bothers me. Even so, I imagine Vaati in SS style would be more manly then this Link. Although, Vaati is super hot so I suppose that's a bad comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom