• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Is It Worth Buying Twilight Princess?

ofcourse you should. It is only $20 as others have said. Ofcourse I perfer the gamecube one in some aspects but go for the wii one its only $20. Just dont buy lunch for a couple of days.

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
I personally didn't find TP to be as fun as other Zelda games, and if you have SS and are expecting something on par with that, I wouldn't suggest you get it. Keep in mind that this is based on my own personal tastes, though.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would definitely say it is especially for the price it is for $20 or less. It's not the greatest Zelda game, but awesome to add to your collection.

zeldatreasure

zeldatreasurechest
You can get the Wii version pretty cheap on EBay. I won't pay more than $10-12. The GameCube Version is more expensive, but some people prefer it to the Wii version. I have only played on the Wii

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Oh most definitely. Every single Zelda game is worth buying, especially a fantastic game like this. This game leaves a great impression in your mind, and you will not forget the gameplay, and atmosphere, and epicness, and great soundtrack

I was skeptic at first, so i borrowed my friends. THen after the first dungeon, I gave it back to her. I regretted that choice so much that I bought the game myself, and at the steel of $20. completely worth every penny.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
If you're looking to collect all Zelda games, then I would suggest purchasing Twilight Princess. I had only played the DS titles before tackling this one, so there may be awkward transitioning if you aren't used to Z-Targeting (unless you've played the Wind Waker). I thought the game was pretty good. It does borrow tons of ideas from Ocarina of Time, but I didn't really mind it as much as others since I was playing Ocarina of Time alongside it on the DS. Whether it's worth the buy as just a game to play, I'd say it is, but that really depends on taste. TP is a teen-rated games with more mature themes. it's still Zelda, but it really won't be what your used to as far as the style is concerned. And if you're more on the picky side when it comes to characters and storyline, then you may not appreciate it as much as I did (I'm not really picky with that sort of thing. I play for gameplay and puzzles). Either way, it's very cheap at the moment. If you have a friend who owns the game already, I would Defiently ask to borrow it first and play around, see how you like it, but that isn't nesecary.

For me it was at the bottom of the list of my Zelda games. However, I do like every Zelda game. I think it is worth it, in fact I have 2 copies of it. I completely forgot I had a copy I loaned out to somebody till after they returned it.

TP is worth every penny and now that its only $20 its easy to afford although since u already play SS it might feel a lil off cuz TP doesn't have 1 to1 sword function

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom