• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Is It Worth Buying Twilight Princess?

If you haven't played it, you should at least once. I'd say it is only worth the purchase if you aspire to own all Zelda games. TP itself is pretty lousy. Although, I feel like it's one of those games that every Zelda fan either hates or loves, so I say play it before you buy it. If you like it, by all means get it.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
In my honest opinion, Twilight Princess is NOT worth buying. The game's plot seems wholly unimportant -- nothing really happens. The gameplay is great, but the enemy AI and difficulty both are so EASY that plowing through an entire Hyrule Field worth of Darknuts hardly seems a challenge. You barely take damage from attacks that seem as if they'd decapitate Link; I know this is a gameplay mechanic and the game doesn't have to be REALISTIC, but when you have all 20 hearts and get hit only to have 1/2-1 heart chipped off from the likes of a DARKNUT, the game feels really underwhelming. The game is too big with not enough content to do. The best aspect of it IMO is the scenery, though what you'll be looking at the majority of the game is dull browns, greens and greys. Oh, and let's not forget that TP is ~99% OoT rehash with less substance.

The only time I think TP is worth buying is if you haven't played Zelda: Ocarina of Time [3D].

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
You already love Zelda, and it's only 20 bucks, so why not?
I personally haven't completed it yet (as you can see) and I haven't played it since like beginning of March ending of February, but what i've completed so far..it's a pretty good game. DEFINITELY worth $20!

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
It's a great game. >_> Unless you're scared of DARKNESS which TP has been accused of...
AND its also been accused of being a really good game...or so Nintendo thinks. It's been transformed(?) into Nintendo Selects. which costs $19.99

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
As you can see, the general consensus is that this is a must-have game. I completely agree, I recommend you get yourself to the nearest video game retailer and buy it for the cheap price of $20.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
It's a good game but nothing happens and it's almost like a remake of OoT. But if you do get it, you should get the GC version because the Wii version... eh, the controls aren't so great because it's not exactly 1:1 like SS.
--
It's actually the reason WHY we have the motion plus

It's a great game! But you should get the GC version because the Wii version... eh, the controls aren't so great because it's not exactly 1:1 like SS.
--
It's actually the reason WHY we have the motion plus

I disagree. The motion controls got in the way in Skyward Sword. They were more relaxing and merely a subtle involvement in the game unlike Skyward Sword were you needed to stay uber focused and tense your muscles. ;)

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Twilight Princess is a masterpiece. If you are a Zelda fan you should definitely buy and play this game; you won't regret it. It's a fantastic Zelda game with a fantastic story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom