• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is It Okay to Have Less Friends?

I believe that having less friends would help you have a better relationship and communication standards. The more friends you have the more **** you have to do -in my opinion-.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Thanks, Azure. It really made me feel better, hah. Do you mind if I add you?

You're nice, I can see that :) I'll add you if I get used to the forums. That'll make me feel less awkward. :)

Thanks, I would love to be friends with you! But, sometimes the people you meet become more than friends. We're a family; we're a community full of friends that stick by each other no matter what. It may seem like a measly forum, but we always have each other's backs. Never be afraid to message anyone here, or be afraid that you'll never be able to make a friend. We're here for you, whether you like it or not. ;) <3

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Well, I don't want to be rude but I just want you guys to know that I'm at the same age as Violet. I don't quite understand with some of my situations now so would you guys teach me around or so?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "teach me around", but if you ever need help, you're completely free to PM me. Violet PMs me a lot to talk about her troubles, and I try my best to give her advice and help her out. I don't mind doing the same for you. :)

Memory

Forgotten Life
Thanks, I would love to be friends with you! But, sometimes the people you meet become more than friends. We're a family; we're a community full of friends that stick by each other no matter what. It may seem like a measly forum, but we always have each other's backs. Never be afraid to message anyone here, or be afraid that you'll never be able to make a friend. We're here for you, whether you like it or not. ;) <3

Thanks, :) See you around.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Yeah can't see why not, and Violet was most likely just joking around. I've always seen it as Quality > Quantity, so you don't have to add all her friends, however neither should you feel awkward for adding someone. Talk with them, if you like them then add them, don't feel awkward about it, that's how we make friends! ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, I don't want to be rude but I just want you guys to know that I'm at the same age as Violet. I don't quite understand with some of my situations now so would you guys teach me around or so?

I could totally help you with situations you come across; I'm 17 and I'd like to think I've a lot of experience with friends and such. You can PM me anything and I'll make sure to respond if I see them! :)

Memory

Forgotten Life
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "teach me around", but if you ever need help, you're completely free to PM me. Violet PMs me a lot to talk about her troubles, and I try my best to give her advice and help her out. I don't mind doing the same for you. :)

Thanks, Azure :) Violet always talks about you if she's with me lol

I could totally help you with situations you come across; I'm 17 and I'd like to think I've a lot of experience with friends and such. You can PM me anything and I'll make sure to respond if I see them! :)

Thanks a lot you guys, I think I could be friends wit you. My brother is 17 after all. If I can get along with his friends, then I can along with you guys too

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i feel like no one will be "forever alone" just alone until they find the friends that matter. its better to have few friends that matter than to have many friends that barely know you.

Claire

The Geekette
I think it's a quality over quantity sort of deal. I know plenty of people who love to party with a crowd and they'll consider everyone in their gang as a friend. However, there is often a lot of drama and backstabbing that goes on, and yet they'll go crawling back to the herd or find a new herd. Yes, I said herd. I don't hang out with a ton of people all the time. Personally, I'm more comfortable in small groups. Throughout my childhood and even now, I always maintained a small, tight-knit group of friends. I can actually rely on them and they can rely on me. I think sometimes you need to be comfortable with what you have instead of worrying over what you think you should have, and that applies to friendships too.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Violet, a friend of mine, told me that if I don't have any friends people will think I'm forever-alone. I thought of adding Violet's friends but It'll be awkward. I want some advice(or something like that) from some users though..

It is okay to have no friends. Friends don't make life, and the world wont end if you don't have a lot. ;) This is the internet were talking about too. Friends on the internet wouldn't create as strong a bond as friends in reality. So if you have no friends here, that's okay. But I highly doubt that you'll not get friends here, as this is a friendly comunity and everyone is always willing to be your friend. ;) You will NEVER be forever alone, even if you have no friends. <3

octorok74

TETTAC
As long as the friends are of good quality and you can all trust each other, then it doesn't matter how may you have. I have very few if any at all friends in the real world. But the ones on here, the internets, are of a surprisingly high quality. Trustworthy, loyal, understanding. They have my back and I their's. So yeah, quantity should have no impact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom