• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Irritating Enemies

I think the most irritating ones are almost all the electric ones, especially the Bokoblins. I'll go to hit them and the moment it's too late to do anything, they'll spark up again and I'll get shocked.
I actually don't have a problem with the Beamos. Just quickly do two the spin attacks then stab it, concentrating on stabbing directly towards the screen. The trick really is to do a clean, straight stab. Also, if your having trouble with it, check your sensor bar and make sure it's straight towards you.

I despise all enemies with electricity based attacks, especially those stupid rolling guys (never once in my playthrough did I realize that I could use my shield against them; I was forced to run from them like a boob and I would always end up getting hit). I also dislike beamos because they're always placed in the most frustrating places.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The Electric Chu-Chus and Technoblins are easily the most irritating enemies. They require patience, which is a trait I lack.

Kirino

Tatakae
The birds in Lanaryu Desert. They kept dropping rocks, and it was difficult to kill them until you got the bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom