• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Irritating Enemies

I used to have so much trouble getting the stab to work. You just have to practice it though and randomly stab the air to get better at it. I always shield block the beamos so they cant hit me back, it makes it easier. My hated enemy was the lizalfoos for a long time, I finally learned to beat them by the end of the game.

Fig

The Altruist
I think th bokoblins with electric weapons are the most irritating, I just stay back and keep launching skyward strikes at them.

Yes. Those buffoons are irritating. You're about to slash your sword in the appropriate direction when suddenly, they move their electrical machetes and thus you see Link being paralyzed while losing some hearts in the process.

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
I think the bokoblins with electric weapons are the most irritating, I just stay back and keep launching skyward strikes at them.

Yes Thats what i do!

On topic: I actually failed fighting moldarcha 6 time because of my too cautious. On 7th time i realized I had to have courage and stab when it swings it tail at me. So yeah! Beamos for almost everyone trouble, i had a harder time slashing then stabbing them. Currently, I have just passed the Improisned 1

T

TheGroosenator

The "Fat Spear Guys" are called Bokoblins,(if you are reffering to Skyward Sword) and you have to actually hit them with your sword to defeat them. They only take 3 hits with your sword, if you are not hitting their shield, (which you most likely are if you cant defeat them with only 3 hits).

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
The "Fat Spear Guys" are called Bokoblins,(if you are reffering to Skyward Sword) and you have to actually hit them with your sword to defeat them. They only take 3 hits with your sword, if you are not hitting their shield, (which you most likely are if you cant defeat them with only 3 hits).

Moblins actually.;) The boko blins are the small ones with just a weapon

I don't really hate any of the enemies in SS or any of the Zelda games for that matter. Though, I used to hate the scorpion boss because I sucked at stabbing. Now that I can stab, I enjoy listening to its suffering.

Beamos because the laser wouldn't give you enough time to prepare, a quick decision would be required. Also, the stab that is required at the end does not always happen when you thrust your Wii remote.

Electric Bokoblins because this really tests your sword skills, particularly proper swing direction.

Electric ChuChu because determining when the electricity will return is very challenging.

C

Coaxoch

my most hatefull enemies are those quick cursed lizardos thingies for some reason I couldn't hit them and when I did I could only hit their protected arm and they would stick out their tongue and irritate me further. Turned out the problem was in my nunchuck. the hate didn't fade away though, no one sticks their tongue out to me unpunished!

Electric Bokoblins because this really tests your sword skills, particularly proper swing direction.
as for those bokoblins, I just sneak up to them and hack away quickly

M

Majora's Soul

One enemy drives me crazy. Another made me waste rupees on some shield upgrade.

Lizalfos are some lizards smart-allecs that dodge and dodge and then attack. It gets very annoying considering that I've only played the game for 2 days.

Electric ChuChus made me waste money on some wooden sheild upgrade which was a waste because I learned that I could just do a skyward strike on them.

Life is so tragic..:(

Feral

The Drifter
It used to be electric bokoblins, but now I just lure them to them to the edge of the timeshift border and throw a bomb behind them...... lol stop killing yourself! I love doing that.

The Moblins. Fi says you must walk up to their shields like you do with walls. It doesn't work for me... If anyone has tips for this, say it!

I hated Beamos as I had issues stabbing. I was so thankful to get the bow and arrow and take them down in one hit.

Any electrified enemy in the Lanayru Province, particularly the Technoblins. It got to the point where I'd try to avoid them at all cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom