• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
no

I don't see a reason to immediately kill myself instead of waiting for us to determine who we're lynching today first, so might as well not do it in case being in the dream world could provide a special advantage for us

like maybe there are clues in the ENVIRONMENT

ignore me I'm salty for no reason

also I'm going to bed, but before that I'll say today's lynch should be between funnier and weeaboo avatar, and your vote should be based on how strongly you trust minish and how good of a player you think bok is

I pointed this out some time ago but bok voted for their current iteration as a confirmed town iteration

replacements r dum

D

Deleted member 14134

Basically the way I see the game now is Moe is the dreamer, Doc I'm still slightly suspicious of but I doubt I'd actually vote him him. So that leaves funnier and Rubik. I'm not getting scum vibes from funnier so I'm definitely probably voting for Rubik once we get back in the real world.

D

Deleted member 14134

In fact, I'm going to go ahead and claim Town Chemist right now. The way the role works is that I can target someone (apparently only when we're already in a dream) and if that person dies in the dream in any way (including suicide) then they die for good. I was going to target Rubik last night (it was between him and moe but since moe is dreamer he looks pretty town to me) and wanted to get everyone to commit suicide so that he would die and it would prove my role (in the event that the game didn't end because he wasn't scum). So we have two ways of going about this. One is we can not lynch today and I can target Rubik (or funnier since some of you still seem to think he's scum for some reason) at night and get him to suicide. If for some reason he isn't scum then I'd vote funnier (or rubik if I targeted funnier instead) in the final three. I think this is an incredibly stupid idea since mafia could have a role blocker and my plan wouldn't work and then town would only have one town controlled lynch left in the final 3 lynch.

I take it Moe is saying his character is Jack from titanic though idk why deku would allow that since it's basically character claiming. I've never seen the movie though so idk what his role is or what the library could be. Either way, i don't really care since he's the dreamer.

funnier6

Courage~
I take it Moe is saying his character is Jack from titanic though idk why deku would allow that since it's basically character claiming. I've never seen the movie though so idk what his role is or what the library could be. Either way, i don't really care since he's the dreamer.
But Minish was Jack from Titanic. o-o

Anyway I believe you so that basically leaves Rubik.

Vote: Rubik

I kind of feel like I have the stomach flu so forgive me if I miss relevant things for a while.

D

Deleted member 14134

Literally don’t have the energy to wonder why not but okay.

Unvote
Cuz lynching him here won't kill him? Like I said my role only works if we're already in a dream so lynching him right now would only send him back to the real world and not kill him.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
In fact, I'm going to go ahead and claim Town Chemist right now. The way the role works is that I can target someone (apparently only when we're already in a dream) and if that person dies in the dream in any way (including suicide) then they die for good. I was going to target Rubik last night (it was between him and moe but since moe is dreamer he looks pretty town to me) and wanted to get everyone to commit suicide so that he would die and it would prove my role (in the event that the game didn't end because he wasn't scum). So we have two ways of going about this. One is we can not lynch today and I can target Rubik (or funnier since some of you still seem to think he's scum for some reason) at night and get him to suicide. If for some reason he isn't scum then I'd vote funnier (or rubik if I targeted funnier instead) in the final three. I think this is an incredibly stupid idea since mafia could have a role blocker and my plan wouldn't work and then town would only have one town controlled lynch left in the final 3 lynch.

If I had been the dreamer, I would have died despite being confirmed town and we'd have been forced violently into LyLo without the input of anyone but you.

Now if I become the dreamer tonight we can no longer escape from the dream without me dying (which, if we lynch someone other than me today, causes us to immediately lose if I try to suicide us to the real world. You've literally just forced us into LyLo for no reason.)

What did targeting me accomplish?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I feel like Bok is trying to railroad this game into me and Funnier dying.

I'm fine dying today if it means we kill Bok tomorrow when I flip because I feel pretty confident that he's scum at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom